UNSW Travel


In line with UNSW Travel policy the following procedure has been developed for travel bookings in the St Vincent's Clinical School.


  1. Complete TR1 - UNSW Travel Approval Form
  2. Complete TR2 - UNSW Application for a Travel Allowance Form, if applying for a Travel Allowance
  3. Complete TR3 - UNSW Application for a Travel Cash advance, if applying for a cash advance. Note cash advances need to be acquitted within 30 days from the date of return travel,receipts/invoices for cash advance expenses must be retained and submitted with the acquittal
  4. Apply for conference leave through myUNSW and attach a copy of the approval
  5. Get a quotation for airfares from preferred suppliers as UNSW policy (Anywhere Travel or Campus Travel). Travelers also need to complete a travel profile for E3 booking tool through MyUNSW, for domestic travel
  6. If travel is funded from Research Grants then the grant holder needs to approve the expenditure
  7. If travel is from school funds then the School Manager needs to approve the expenditure
  8. All documents forwarded to the School Manager for pre-checking and for approval by HOS
  9. Once approved, the School Manager will process the payments


  1. All travel requires completion of a Travel Diary – UNSW TR5 Travel Diary Form
  2. If cash advance was taken then TR4 UNSW Travel Advance Settlement form needs to be completed.  Please note that all travel advances are required to be settled within 30 days of returning from trip & receipts and tax invoices are required to be attached to substantiate the expenditures
  3. Forward all documentation to the School Manager for processing