Phase 3 - Assessments
NOTE: All assessment sheets must be returned to the Clinical School via the Supervisor.
Assessment forms to be completed and returned to the Clinical School for processing at the end of each 4-week block:
- Medicine: Learning Plan, MiniCEX, Case Presentation
- Surgery: Learning Plan, MiniCEX, Case Presentation
- Selective: Learning Plan
- Emergency: Learning Plan, MiniCEX, Case Presentation
- ICU/Anaesthetics: Learning Plan for each 2-week attachment*
The forms must be submitted promptly at the end of each attachment:
- Learning Plan - MUST be signed or co-signed by the term supervisor. Registrars may only complete with the approval of the Clinical School.
- Oral/Written Case Based Assessment - signed by your term supervisor.
- MiniCEX - Students must arrange (in WEEK 1) to undertake with the appropriate Registrar, as per this table:
*Only one Learning Plan can be submitted into eMed, although two hardcopies will be required for processing.