Key Contacts and Procedures
School Health & Safety Representative & UNSW Medicine Consultant
|School WHS Represenative|
|Mrs Melinda Gamulin||School Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||8382 2290|
|UNSW Medicine Consultant|
|Mr Gregory Maxwell||H&S Medicineemail@example.com||9385 0667|
SVH Emergency Procedures
- Assembly Areas - Barcom Street park behind SVH hospital
- Fire Wardens - there are two fire wardens for each floor of the deLacy Building.
- Security - call x2519
- Emergency procedure flip charts - are displayed on each floor at each exit point. Flip charts are also available in each office, tutorial room and teaching area.
- Evacuations - upon hearing a continuous alarm or a request to evacuate the building, everyone must leave in an orderly manner by the nearest exit to the assembly area and follow instructions from the fire warden.
- Drills - occur once a year and organised by the SVH chief fire warden. Please follow same instructions for evacuations.
The School first aid kit is located in Medical Professorial Unit, Administrative Assistant's office, Level 5 deLacy Building.
There is a trained first aid officer for the school and that is Ms Thuy Huynh (Clinical Pharmacology, Level 2 Xavier Building).